4 Ingredient Instant Pot Corned Beef that is so delicious. This instapot corned beef is so easy to whip up, and fall-apart tender. A pressure cooker corned beef that does not disappoint. Whip this up for dinner tonight to pair with your favorite sides.
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 1 hour 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 1 hour 30 minutes
- Corned Beef Brisket with Pickling Spices (2-4 lbs)
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 onion, diced into quarters
- Horseradish Mustard or Dijon Mustard
- Rinse and pat dry your corned beef, then place it in the Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle the pickling spices on the corned beef.
- Toss in the onions, and pour the beef broth over the top.
- You want the broth to cover the brisket, if not add more broth or a little water.
- Place lid on the pressure cooker, and then make sure the valve is set to sealing.
- Pressure cook manual high pressure for 1 hour and 15 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of natural releasing.
- Press off any remaining pressure at this time, and then carefully remove the corned beef brisket and place it on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Brush with the mustard, and place in the oven on high broil to lightly brown the mustard. You can also use your air fryer lid if you have a Duo Crisp with the crisping lid.
- Allow the brisket to cool, slice, and serve with all your favorite sides.