PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 30 MINS
shrimp (about 20 pieces), peeled and deveined, with tails still on
pieces of thick-cut bacon, cut into thirds
This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
GET INGREDIENTS Powered by Chicory
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wrap each shrimp with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place shrimp on prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, maple syrup, and chili powder.
- Brush shrimp with about half of the maple butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp and shrimp is cooked.
- Brush with remaining maple butter and broil 3 minutes.